As we approach the start of the next year, I want to share something that helps me keep track of my financial goals during the course of the year.
This can apply to your personal and, more importantly, your professional life.
Start by having a general plan of what you want to accomplish by coming up with some sort of projection of your revenue and costs.
This exercise will help bring some predictability to your life and help you manage your practice better. You cannot be an effective manager without written financial goals.
Tune in to learn more about it.
- What do you want to accomplish? (00:30)
- Start by having a spreadsheet with your projections (01:23)
- How to project your revenues and expenses (01:56)
- Your spreadsheet is your GPS (03:26)
- A little hint for newer practices (04:00)
- Shoot for the stars (04:25)
- The importance of written financial goals (06:13)
🔹 Do You Want More Profits and Lower Stress? … Register for the OrthoPreneurs Summit 2023: https://opsummit2023.com/
🔹 For more information, visit: https://orthopreneurs.com/
🔹 Join our FREE Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OrthoPreneur