Let’s face it, navigating the regulations and compliance requirements can be a real pain in the braces!
In our next Greatest Hits episode we feature the one and only Andrea Cook, the master of all things compliance in the world of orthodontics. This interview is like a golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory – but instead of candy, you’ll get a wealth of knowledge and practical tips that will make your practice shine.
Andrea is the guru of all things regulation, and in this episode, she spills the tea on how to keep your practice in line with OSHA, State Board, and CDC compliance guidelines. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned pro, her insights and suggestions will leave you feeling like a compliance champion.
So sit back, relax, and hit play. Grab a drink, hop on the treadmill, or do whatever floats your boat, because this interview is going to be a game-changer. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
If you’re ready to take your practice to the next level and become a compliance superhero, then this interview with Andrea Cook is a must-listen. So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to learn and put those practical tips into action!
- Meet Andrea Cook (02:08)
- Sterilization compliance and OSHA (05:52)
- $9 million settlement for compliance violations (07:38)
- Difference between State Board and OSHA (10:26)
- What to do when OSHA shows up in your office (25:44)
- Operating under all applicable laws and regulations (34:34)
- How patients perceive our practices (41:40)
- The single most important thing to our patients (45:37)
- Treat people like people (48:20)
🔹 Andrea Cook’s Website: https://www.andreacookconsulting.com/
🔹 Do You Want More Profits and Lower Stress? … Register for the OrthoPreneurs Summit 2023: https://opsummit2023.com/
🔹 For more information, visit: https://orthopreneurs.com/
🔹 Join our FREE Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OrthoPreneurs