Virtual Live Course: In-house Clear Aligner Fabrication and Digital Orthodontics
$395 +$85 per additional seat
This is offered as a livestreamed, interactive 1 day course on Friday December 4, 2020 with access to the recording for up to 21 days after. The course will run 9am-3pm central.
Learn how to implement an efficient and scalable in-house aligner system at your clinic. We also cover how to transition in digital orthodontics, setup a digital lab, and integrate 3D printing in your practice.
Course topics will include:
- Overview of desktop 3D printing (SLA, DLP, and mSLA)
- Complete review of uDesign software from uLab systems
- Comprehensive review of plastics on the market for aligners and retainers
- Economics of in-house aligners
- Comprehensive review of cases with moderate malocclusion treated with in-house aligners
- How to identify the right 3D printer for your clinic
- How to setup a digital lab from scratch or remodel your current one
- Protocols for efficient fabrication of aligners
- How to pick the right digital platform for your clinic
Once registered, you'll get access to the learning platform and course materials. The video recordings will be available in the learning platform shortly after the course finishes.