Dr. Dan Bills: Virtual Consults, Systems And Practice Efficiencies
Before the pandemic, virtual orthodontic consults were mainly viewed as more of a marketing gimmick to get new patients to our chairs.
Fast forward to a post-pandemic world, virtual consults are now a convenient tool that every practice should provide potential new patients and existing patients.
Virtual visits cannot replace in-office appointments, but they surely enhance the experience for both patients and doctors.
For Orthodontists, it helps us deliver quality and efficient care in a convenient manner. It opens up the possibilities of even greater efficiencies in our practices by opening up new scheduling slots.
In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Dan Bills, who runs a state-of-the-art practice with 3 locations in Southern New Jersey. We chat about virtual consults and how to increase efficiencies in orthodontic practices.
In addition, Dr. Bills is a passionate educator and offers an in-house course where you get to see compact systems in action, virtual orthodontic visit systems, new patient processes, modern marketing, and tech-driven office design.
Tune in to learn more.
- Dr. Dan’s background and practice (03:47)
- The power of the Ortho-Pedo relationship (06:45)
- Natural scaling points for a dental practice (09:44)
- The common theme across all best ortho practices (12:16)
- Virtual orthodontic visits – marketing gimmick or here to stay? (20:23)
- What % of your appointments are made up of virtual visits (23:35)
🔹 Dr. Dan Bills’ Practice
🔹 Sign up for the Innovative Course
🔹 Register for OP Summit 2022
🔹 Learn more about Orthopreneurs
🔹 Join our FREE Facebook group