It’s no secret that things are tightening up in the ortho space…
With increased competition from direct-to-consumer options, we can’t get by simply on the strength of our clinical outcomes and a friendly office environment.
It is critical that our processes are geared towards providing our patients with the best experience and the least friction to increase our case acceptance rates. After all, what good is the ability to perform amazing orthodontics if nobody accepts treatment recommendations?
In this episode, I am joined by Tracy Martin, one of our profession’s most well-known experts on helping Treatment Coordinators better connect with patients for increased case acceptance.
If you want to understand the interface between your front desk and your TC and case acceptance, I can’t think of anybody better at that than Tracy Martin.
Tracy shares great suggestions to help patients better understand their treatment choices and how to guide them toward accepting your best orthodontic care.
You don’t want to miss this one!
- How Tracy Martin started in Ortho (01:42)
- Tracy Martin’s TC Mastery Courses (10:24)
- The role of a TC in an ortho practice (12:24)
- What to look for when hiring a TC (15:46)
- Where case acceptance is won/lost (26:35)
- Is it best to have patients be our first or last consultation? (29:28)
- What is a trial close (31:23)
- Giving exceptional experiences to our patients (44:06)
- A good case acceptance closure rate (51:34)
Do You Want More Profits and Lower Stress? Register for the OrthoPreneurs Summit 2023: https://opsummit2023.com/
For more information, visit: https://orthopreneurs.com/
Join our FREE Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OrthoPreneurs