Living a long and healthy life is something we all aspire to, but what does it really take to achieve optimal health and longevity?
Many factors can influence our health and lifespan, including genetics, environment, lifestyle choices, and access to healthcare.
However, there are some science-backed tips that can help us live longer and healthier lives.
In part 2 of my conversation with Dr. Jeff Galvin, we continue with our discussion on some of the practical things you can do right now to maximize your potential for a healthier, low-stress life.
With the pace of innovations, there might be technologies on the near horizon that radically extend lifespan. But if you’re riddled with chronic disease, you might not be eligible for some of those things. You must be healthy and dialed in to be the perfect candidate for them.
Tune in to learn more!
- How long it takes to lower triglyceride levels (01:10)
- IGF-1, Growth Hormone and longevity (04:55)
- Grain or no grains (10:37)
- Causes of the high obesity rate in the US (17:20)
- What we got wrong with the food pyramid (19:14)
- Reducing your risk of Alzheimer’s and Dementia (22:05)
- The pitfalls of the modern western diet (30:52)
- Live a healthy low, stressful life (43:32)
- Smart moderation is the way to go (44:16)
🔹Dr. Galvin’s email: email@example.com
🔹 Vitality Medical Wellness Institute Website
Do You Want More Profits and Lower Stress? Register for the OrthoPreneurs Summit 2023: https://opsummit2023.com/
For more information, visit: https://orthopreneurs.com/
Join our FREE Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OrthoPreneurs