2022 was a great year for the Orthopreneurs Podcast, with many amazing guests who enriched us with their insights and valuable advice on different aspects of our profession as well as general life advice.
I hope you enjoyed all of the episodes as much as we enjoyed making them, and received some actionable tips that helped you take your practice to the next level.
In this special three-part series, we’ve recapped some of our favorite moments from the show in 2022. Listening to these again was fun, and I hope you enjoy them too.
Above all, there are important nuggets of wisdom that I sincerely believe are of great value to any orthodontist/dentist.
Tune in to Part 1 of this highlight series as we look back at some of the best moments!
- Intro (00:00)
- How to ‘+1’ your life (01:25)
- Spending quality time with your patients (05:38)
- Practice efficiency (09:10)
- Biggest misunderstandings of CBCT (15:15)
- How Dr. Bob Skopek Doubled His Revenue Despite Going From 15 To 3 Team Members (19:44)
- Why are you burning out? (24:05)
- Money management for younger orthodontists (30:22)
- Mass customization for orthodontics (33:01)
- How to bring in a new associate (40:26)
- It’s about the journey (44:54)
- The Dunning Kruger effect (46:51)
- The bottom line is your cashflow (54:10)
🔹 Do You Want More Profits and Lower Stress? Register for the OrthoPreneurs Summit 2023: https://opsummit2023.com/
🔹 For more information, visit: https://orthopreneurs.com/
🔹Join our FREE Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OrthoPreneurs