In this episode, we have a two-time returning champion, Dr. Jonathan Nicozisis. He has practiced orthodontics for over 23 years, with Princeton, New Jersey as his primary location and a second location in West Windsor, New Jersey.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Nicozisis is an educator and lecturer who teaches internationally about new technologies and improvements of Invisalign. He is a member of the Invisalign National Speaker Bureau and Clinical Research Network.
In this conversation, we talk about aligners and why he considers Invisalign to be head and shoulders above the others.
Dr. Nicozisis shows us that Align technology is constantly being upgraded with new features coming onboard. These serve to improve the digital workflow and treatment planning.
Align also uniquely supports the orthodontic specialty by sponsoring future generations of orthodontists in residency programs through research grants and increasing the number of cases a resident can treat.
Tune in to this episode to learn about Invisalign and other products from Align Technology, and why Invisalign could be best for your practice too.
- Why Invisalign (06:45)
- Improving the digital workflow and treatment planning (08:22)
- Personalized treatment planning with Align (14:25)
- In-House Aligners vs. Invisalign: Which is better? (17:06)
- The power of Invisalign marketing (24:27)
- Bells and whistles in the Invisalign ecosystem (28:39)
- How Align is supporting future generations of orthodontists (30:10)
- There are multiple treatment modalities but only one correct diagnosis (34:58)
Do You Want More Profits and Lower Stress? Register for the OrthoPreneurs Summit 2023: https://opsummit2023.com/
For more information, visit: https://orthopreneurs.com/
Join our FREE Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OrthoPreneurs