If you are in the Orthopreneurs Facebook group, you must have seen my posts a couple of weeks ago getting a sleep study done.
It wasn’t fun having more than 25 leads on me, but I wanted to experience what my patients go through when I send them for sleep-disordered breathing analysis.
Also, I have a bit of trouble sleeping and started snoring more in my late 40s and early 50s.
As I weigh my options for my dysfunctional airway and sleep problems, including surgery, I thought you’d be interested in a rare combined Ortho/Surgical lecture with Dr. Rebecca Bockow and Dr. Michael J. Gunson at the OrthoPreneur University.
We’ve invited Dr. Bockow and Dr. Gunson to provide a next-level look into advanced airway interventions you don’t learn in ortho school.
Listen in to learn more about this course and why you shouldn’t miss it.
- My sleep study results (00:35)
- Airway sleep-disordered breathing treatment options (02:02)
- Is there a non-pathologic snorer? (04:26)
- Treating mild sleep apnea patients (05:04)
- Upcoming Airway Interventions course (07:00)